Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kandinskies with a twist



Kandinsky circles--  an elementary art staple judging from the number I see on various blogs.  We made these as a part of a primary color unit-- we painted with primaries and then added secondaries with cray pas on top.  I was inspired to make it look like a gallery by the amazing Tricia Fugelstad's exhibit on Artsonia http://www.artsonia.com/museum/gallery.asp?exhibit=311165

If I could do this again, I would only do it with one class at a time-- it was very time consuming cutting all the figures on Photoshop and pasting them back in.  I actually used Powerpoint and duplicated the frame in a slideshow, and then pasted in the figure and the label.  Lots of work, but they're pretty cool!



**note**I just found this other version over here and I love it even more than the ones I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment