Monday, August 10, 2015

Poster love

Tis the season for new starts and new posters. :)  I found a classroom expectation matrix from Art At Becker Middle School and adapted it to meet my needs for Grades 3-5 and a high ELL population--simple yet engaging images, clear language and specific examples.  I put it all together on Canva.com, printed it poster size using an regular old printer with blockposters.com and voila it's wall ready with no trips to a print shop.   Can you guess what image the kids are going to like the most? ;)


And another one.  I am dipping my toes into a TAB art room model this year and am apprehensive about the quality of work I'm going to see.  I found a photo of W.O.W artwork descriptors on Pinterest with a dead link (please let me know if it's yours) and I used the info to create another canva poster.



Here are the originals that I played with:

(No source...please let me know if it's yours and I will credit you)



1 comment:

  1. Nice Website...
    Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
    Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
    its may be very beneficial for you also really

    ReplyDelete