Free Online Interactive Art Games

Here in Sri Lanka we had literally years of Online Learning due to COVID, so I had plenty of time to test and create this resource for my kiddos.  I found lots of art games online but some of them used Flash which is now obsolete, and some of the games I found were pretty lame or full of ads.

So I started from scratch and built a Padlet full of games that were engaging, creative and fun.  I thought once all the COVID regulations here were finished that our online learning journey would end, but here were are-- there is some (a lot) of political unrest in the country right now so we are back to online learning and the kids are once again loving this free interactive art games padlet. :)

I hope your students love it as much as mine do.









Comments

Popular Posts