Crafty Cows Part 2- dog collages


We had our second Crafty Cows meeting in the art room tonight.  More about the formation of our crafty little group of mamas here. The inspiration for this evening was dogs-- one of the Princesses here in Saudi recently died and left behind seven dogs.  Five of them were adopted by people on our compound, and one of the Crafty Cows fabulous mamas got her new dog today.

Are you ready for the dog's name?  
Her Royal Highness Princess Puppy Peppa Bint Hessuh Al Saud.  

I have the photo below on one of my Pinterest boards and thought this would be a perfect project for this royal doggie.
But alas, no there was no link!  If anyone knows what blog the above photo is from, please let me know so I can add the link.  Instead, we checked out some very cool pop arty dog portraits here and that's what inspired my work tonight.


Comments

Popular Posts